Monday, December 24, 2012

Spookymilk Survivor Podcast - Featuring Me!

Just because I haven't gone on and on about Spookymilk Survivor lately doesn't mean I'm not playing it (I am in fact playing the All Stars season right now). The problem has been that Turbo featured stuff that I wasn't particularly proud of, and last season featured total anonymity, which prevented any in depth discussion.

Luckily, for all of you who were curious to catch up on my exploits, there is now a way.

Kelly started a podcast series where he and a guest discuss that particular guest's Survivor history. Last week, it was my turn. Be warned, I talk a lot, and I have a horrible microphone (I actually stole it from my Playstation SingStar game, so... points for versatility?).

Feast your ears, and be prepared to adjust the volume a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment