Friday, June 27, 2008

Boomdeyada

I woke up today with the instant classic 'Boomdeyada' (aka - 'I Love the World', 'I Love the Whole World', etc) commercial by the Discovery Channel stuck securely in my head. Coincidentally enough, today's XKCD is a send up of that same commercial (and is seriously awesome, if you follow XKCD at all - which you should). Luckily enough, the song and commercial are so well done that getting it lodged in your cranium for hours is actually sort of a pleasant experience.

The Discovery Channel has been helpful enough to put the MP3 on their site, and ringtones are available there as well, but the site didn't seem to work for me so well. As a result, I've packed the MP3 of the song (and the downloaded FLV of the youtube video, as well) and placed them here (Rapidshare). For a lot of people, I suppose this whole thing is on the serious downswing, but I still haven't even approached getting sick of it yet.

Boomdeyada...
Boomdeyada...
Boomdeyada...
Boomdeyada......

No comments:

Post a Comment