Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Not Dead

Just vacationing. I wrote some stuff about the Twins that I may or may not share, but that’s not the point here. I’m here to talk about pointless list making.

The long-hinted-at upcoming ‘list of 50’ is going to be a two-parter. Both parts will be posted simultaneously.

First Part: My fifty favorite video games.

Second Part: My fifty favorite moments in video games.

I’m writing everything up now. I’m figuring on posting one entry from each list every Monday and Friday. The “Top 50 Moments” list will be full of spoilers, so I’ll be sure to make it so that any spoilers can’t be accidentally discovered (I hate accidental spoilers as much, if not more than any of you, so no worries there).

I’ll be making another post pretty quick here that will serve as a running table on both lists.

So yeah, the first post will be up either on this next Monday or next Monday, depending on how much scribbling I’ve done to that point. Assuming I don’t dawdle or engage in any of the slacking off that I tend to do, these lists will be completed in mid-November. Everyone will almost certainly be long past caring by then, but seeing as how I’ve written quite a bit of this already, I will be posting it anyway. Suck it, list-haters.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be reading the shit out of these lists.

    ReplyDelete