Friday, August 6, 2010

Ten Random: The "Let's Get Back to Business" Edition

Ten song culled from my library that have been given the "Music to Shoot Stuff To" tag. Essentially, these are the soundtrack to playing Call of Duty with my friends.

1. Jay Reatard - My Shadow - Blood Visions
(Whoa, I could not have asked for a better leadoff track....)

2. Dub Pistols - Something to Trust - Speakers and Tweeters
3. Project 86 - Breakdown in 3/4 - Songs to Burn Your Bridges By
4. MxPx - I'm Ok, You're Ok - Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo
5. Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori - Halo Theme (Mjolnir Mix) - Halo 2, Vol 1
6. Powerman 5000 - Danger is Go! - Anyone For Doomsday?
7. The Go! Team - Grip Like a Vice - Proof of Youth
8. ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - Baudelaire - Source Tags and Codes
9. Aphex Twin - Windowlicker - Windowlicker
10. Quarashi - Mr. Jinx - Jinx

1 comment:

  1. In my head, I'm trying to imagine how I'm Ok, You're Ok is good for shooting, unless for the ironic side.

    ReplyDelete