Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 30 Most Listened to Songs of 2009

For the uninitiated, I have a slight OCD issue when it comes to charting music. If I listen to a song in my library, I note it - even if I hear it on my car radio or at the bar. My wife simply laughs at this point.

Anyway, these are the songs I listened to the most during 2009.


30. The Magnetic Fields - 100,000 Fireflies
29. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Skeletons
28. ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - The Giant's Causeway
27. Stars - Ageless Beauty
26. My Morning Jacket - Touch Me I'm Going to Scream, Part 1
25. Metric - Help I'm Alive
24. Metric - Gimme Sympathy
23. TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
22. The Hold Steady - Atlantic City
21. Animal Collective - Lion in a Coma
20. Dinosaur Jr. - Pieces
19. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
18. BBU - Chi Don't Dance
17. Animal Collective - My Girls
16. Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
15. Crystal Castles - Knights
14. Fall Out Boy - Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet
13. MGMT - Kids
12. The Magnetic Field - Three-Way
11. Animal Collective - Brother Sport
10. M83 - We Own the Sky
9. Deerhunter - Nothing Ever Happened
8. The XX - Intro
7. The Hold Steady - Cattle and the Creeping Things
6. Phoenix - 1901
5. P.O.S. - Goodbye
4. Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes
3. ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - Isis Unveiled
2. P.O.S. - Low Light Low Life
1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment