Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Really Need a Day Planner or Something

My weeklong vacation was to have started this next Monday. It's been an exciting thought, since I haven't taken a full week off since my honeymoon.

About a month ago I agreed to go on a site visit to another hospital to take a look at some of the things they're doing in the IT field. This trip would be hugely beneficial, and since I'm the one working on some of the projects that will be highlighted on the visit, I'm the natural choice to go. The extremely unfortunate circumstance behind this visit is that it will need to take place on Monday.

The date is immovable, since there will be several other people going. I have to be the person to go, since there are scheduling conflicts for everyone else.

It's my own fault that I didn't plan this out a little better, but it still kind of sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment