Friday, September 7, 2007

The Flying Squirrels

I'm in Jada's fantasy football league again this year, and I had my draft on Monday, but haven't gotten the chance until now to post my team. So here goes.

QB
Carson Palmer
J.P. Losman

RB
Brian Westbrook
Marshawn Lynch
Ladell Betts
Adrian Peterson

WR
Torry Holt
Donald Driver
Lee Evans
Plaxico Burress
Calvin Johnson

TE
Antonio Gates
Jeramy Stevens

K
Josh Brown
Josh Scobee

D
Raiders
Broncos

I like my chances at QB, and if Losman doesn't pan out, there's still a fair bit of depth at QB. RB is marginal, but could look nice if Marshawn and A.Peterson are as good as advertised, or if Portis has any health issues. WR is a little banged up right now, but considering Evans is my 3 string, I've gotta be happy with how that turned out (plus if Calvin Johnson does make a difference, then he was a steal in the 11th round). Might have jumped the gun on Gates, but he basically adds a 3rd WR, so it's hard not to. Not really all that happy with the Kicker or Defense, but really... unless it's Vinitieri or the Chicago defense, who cares?

I'll post updates every so often. Hopefully they're full of optimism and positive news.

Coincidentally... "The Flying Squirrels" is my team name, so in case you were wondering what the title pertains to...

No comments:

Post a Comment