Thursday, July 5, 2007

Here Goes This...

So, Xanga won't work for me anymore... I've come to this conclusion for a fairly simple reason.

Blogger is able to be viewed at work.

Work is where I have (at least for the time being) the most free time to sit and think up interesting things. 99% of the time when I get home and decide to make a post, it ends up as a lame one paragraph "I have nothing to say" post with some musical recommendations. If all I'm going to do is say that I can't think of anything interesting to say, then what am I doing on the internet? At work I have the time and patience to actually jot things down. (Also, I usually get inspiration at work, only to forget all about it by the time I get home).

So, I guess we'll see where this goes. I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but it sometimes takes a while to actually give up on something you've been doing for almost 5 years.

1 comment: